Knowing the importance of finding the right church home, let me personally invite you to prayerfully consider the
Cross Point family. As the pastor of this new and exciting church let me assure you that this is a healthy, friendly,
and warm group of believers. We have a great staff team committed to ministering to people of all ages. We are
committed to the Word of God without apology. Our goal is to always be Christ centered, Biblically based, and
Our purpose for establishing Cross Point Baptist Church is to touch the whole world with the whole Word. Our
motivation comes from a deep passion for Christ and a compassion for all people. Our desire here at Cross Point
is to be a multi-generational family that offers ministries that will touch the lives of all people of all ages. If you and
your family are looking for a place where your spiritual needs can be met and you can share your life with others,
then let me invite you to become a part of the Cross Point family. Hope to see you soon.
Together In Christ
|Activities for Children and Youth during all Sunday and
Nursery is provided during all Sunday and Wednesday services.
Breakfast 9:00 am
Bible Study 9:45 am
Worship 11:00 am
Fellowship / Meal 5:30 pm
Bible Study 6:30 pm
|Christ Centered. Biblically Based. Ministry Driven.
|Cross Point Baptist Church ♦ 3140 Swan Lake Road ♦ Bossier City, LA
|Come Join Us on Sundays for Worship and Wednesday Nights
for Bible Study and Fellowship
|For Sermon Audio -- Click Here
1. Mission Response Team -- The mission response team is open to anyone who wants to serve. We will be the hands and feet
of Jesus by taking care of the needs of those in the community. There is a 'needs list' located on youth bulletin board.
2. Ladies Bible Study - The Ladies' Bible study meets on Thursday's at 11:30. Bring a sack lunch and your bible for a time of
fellowship and discussion.
3. We need nursery workers to volunteer to help in the nursery. If you are interested, please let Carol George know.
4. Men of the Cross - December 12. Mark Rodie will be bringing the word. Bro. Marvin will be doing Taco Soup. Please bring a
5. December 16 - Children's progressive lunch. See Lori Meadows for more information.
6. December 16 - Youth Christmas Party - 6-9 @ Schultz home.
7. December 17 - Candlelight service @ 6 PM
8. December 19 - Men's Prayer Luncheon @ Tamolly's in Bossier - 11:30 AM
9. December 20 - Family Hayride and Caroling - 530 - 730 PM
For a complete list of Calendar Events, please Click Here
|Deacon of the Week