Knowing the importance of finding the right church home, let me personally invite you to prayerfully consider the
Cross Point family. As the pastor of this new and exciting church let me assure you that this is a healthy, friendly,
and warm group of believers. We have a great staff team committed to ministering to people of all ages. We are
committed to the Word of God without apology. Our goal is to always be Christ centered, Biblically based, and
Our purpose for establishing Cross Point Baptist Church is to touch the whole world with the whole Word. Our
motivation comes from a deep passion for Christ and a compassion for all people. Our desire here at Cross Point
is to be a multi-generational family that offers ministries that will touch the lives of all people of all ages. If you and
your family are looking for a place where your spiritual needs can be met and you can share your life with others,
then let me invite you to become a part of the Cross Point family. Hope to see you soon.
Together In Christ
|Activities for Children and Youth during all Sunday and
Nursery is provided during all Sunday and Wednesday services.
Breakfast 9:00 am
Bible Study 9:45 am
Worship 11:00 am
Fellowship / Meal 5:30 pm
Bible Study 6:30 pm
|Christ Centered. Biblically Based. Ministry Driven.
|Cross Point Baptist Church ♦ 3140 Swan Lake Road ♦ Bossier City, LA
|Come Join Us on Sundays for Worship and Wednesday Nights
for Bible Study and Fellowship
Cross Point family welcomes
Mike & Arenda Schultz
|For Sermon Audio -- Click Here
1. If you would like to send a letter or package to Tony Neal while he is gone, the address is:
APO AE 09352
2. If you would like to play spring CoEd softball, and are at least 16 years of age, we will begin practicing in January. Sign up
roster is located in the foyer. See Kevin Theison for details.
3. Church Directory -- The updated member sheets for the church directory binders are in a box in the secretary's office, behind
the desk for those that have not received theirs.
4. Mission Response Team -- The mission response team is open to anyone who wants to serve. We will be the hands and feet
of Jesus by taking care of the needs of those in the community. There is a 'needs list' located in the foyer of the church.
5. Bag, Bible & Blessings -- Join us for the ladies bible study every Thursday. We will be meeting in homes, and after each
meeting, we will spend time in prayer and give blessings over the home and family. For more information, or to volunteer to host a
meeting in your home, contact Nancy Lockey @ email@example.com.
6. Guatemala T-Shirts -- Help support our Guatemala team by purchasing a t-shirt. Adult S-XL are $20, 2XL-3XL are $22, and
Youth S-L are $15. Find anyone on the team and sign up for your size today. One bulk shipment will be ordered and that order
date will be determined at a later time. See Linda May or Casey Jo Smith for more information.
7. Guatemala Garage Sale -- The church garage sale to benefit Guatemala is scheduled for April 2, 2016. We will start
collecting items beginning March 1, 2016, and we are looking into getting another storage unit. More information to come.
For a complete list of Calendar Events, please Click Here
|Deacon of the Week
|Sanctuary flowers can be placed in memory of friends or loved ones. You
may sign up in the foyer.
This weeks flowers are given in Memory of Marsha Hall, by Rachel Welton.