Knowing the importance of finding the right church home, let me personally invite you to prayerfully consider the
Cross Point family. As the pastor of this new and exciting church let me assure you that this is a healthy, friendly,
and warm group of believers. We have a great staff team committed to ministering to people of all ages. We are
committed to the Word of God without apology. Our goal is to always be Christ centered, Biblically based, and
Our purpose for establishing Cross Point Baptist Church is to touch the whole world with the whole Word. Our
motivation comes from a deep passion for Christ and a compassion for all people. Our desire here at Cross Point
is to be a multi-generational family that offers ministries that will touch the lives of all people of all ages. If you and
your family are looking for a place where your spiritual needs can be met and you can share your life with others,
then let me invite you to become a part of the Cross Point family. Hope to see you soon.
Together In Christ
|Activities for Children and Youth during all Sunday and
Nursery is provided during all Sunday and Wednesday services.
Breakfast 9:00 am
Bible Study 9:45 am
Worship 11:00 am
Fellowship / Meal 5:30 pm
Bible Study 6:30 pm
|Christ Centered. Biblically Based. Ministry Driven.
|Cross Point Baptist Church ♦ 3140 Swan Lake Road ♦ Bossier City, LA
|Come Join Us on Sundays for Worship and Wednesday Nights
for Bible Study and Fellowship
Cross Point family welcomes
|For Sermon Audio -- Click Here
1. Mission Response Team -- The mission response team is open to anyone who wants to serve. We will be the hands and feet
of Jesus by taking care of the needs of those in the community. There is a 'needs list' located on youth bulletin board.
2. Bag, Bible & Blessings -- Join us for the ladies bible study every Thursday. We will be meeting in homes, and after each
meeting, we will spend time in prayer and give blessings over the home and family. For more information, or to volunteer to host a
meeting in your home, contact Nancy Lockey @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Submerged - Vacation Bible School is scheduled for June 19-24, 2016. More information to come. Volunteers needed in all
areas. Contact Johnna Kunath if you are interested.
4. Lifted in Faith - A Youth/Children Event - Lifted in Faith will be at Cross Point Baptist Church on Friday, May 20, 2016 @ 6
pm. Invite your friends to this free family friendly event to celebrate the end of school.
5. Breaking Free -- A 10 week study on Breaking Free, by Beth Moore. This study will begin on Sunday, May 15, 2016 from 5:30
- 7:30 pm. Child care will be available. If you are interested in attending, contact Lindsey Cockerham @ 318-294-7950.
For a complete list of Calendar Events, please Click Here
|Deacon of the Week
|Sanctuary flowers can be placed in memory of friends or loved ones. You
may sign up in the foyer.
Today's flowers are given by Shane and Shannon Nugent
in honor of J.R. Berwick