Knowing the importance of finding the right church home, let me personally invite you to prayerfully consider the
Cross Point family. As the pastor of this new and exciting church let me assure you that this is a healthy, friendly,
and warm group of believers. We have a great staff team committed to ministering to people of all ages. We are
committed to the Word of God without apology. Our goal is to always be Christ centered, Biblically based, and
Our purpose for establishing Cross Point Baptist Church is to touch the whole world with the whole Word. Our
motivation comes from a deep passion for Christ and a compassion for all people. Our desire here at Cross Point
is to be a multi-generational family that offers ministries that will touch the lives of all people of all ages. If you and
your family are looking for a place where your spiritual needs can be met and you can share your life with others,
then let me invite you to become a part of the Cross Point family. Hope to see you soon.
Together In Christ
|Activities for Children and Youth during all Sunday and
Nursery is provided during all Sunday and Wednesday services.
Breakfast 9:00 am
Bible Study 9:45 am
Worship 11:00 am
Fellowship / Meal 5:30 pm
Bible Study 6:30 pm
|Christ Centered. Biblically Based. Ministry Driven.
|Cross Point Baptist Church ♦ 3140 Swan Lake Road ♦ Bossier City, LA
|Come Join Us on Sundays for Worship and Wednesday Nights
for Bible Study and Fellowship
|For Sermon Audio -- Click Here
1. Mission Response Team -- The mission response team is open to anyone who wants to serve. We will be the hands and feet
of Jesus by taking care of the needs of those in the community. There is a 'needs list' located on youth bulletin board.
2. Ladies Bible Study - The Ladies' Bible study has been postponed until September. Have a good summer.
3. We need nursery workers to volunteer to help in the nursery. If you are interested, please let Carol George know.
4. Vacation Bible School - Will be June 18th - 22nd. Family night will be June 23rd. We need leaders and helpers for the
following: Pre-K, Kindergarten, Crafts, Snacks and Recreation. If interested, please text or email Johnna.
5. End of school year party/VBS registration. Saturday, June 3, 2017 from
6. Bridal Shower - June 10 @ 11 AM. Honoring Mandy Atkins, bride-elect of Dakota Meadows. Join us for "Breakfast @
Tiffany's" style brunch as we celebrate the upcoming marriage of Mandy & Dakota. They are registered @ Bed, Bath and Beyond,
7. Marriage on the Rock - Kevin Meadows will begin the study "Marriage on the Rock" by Jimmy Evans, beginning Sunday, June
4th @ 9:45 AM in the fellowship hall.
For a complete list of Calendar Events, please Click Here
|Deacon of the Week