Knowing the importance of finding the right church home, let me personally invite you to prayerfully consider the
Cross Point family. As the pastor of this new and exciting church let me assure you that this is a healthy, friendly,
and warm group of believers. We have a great staff team committed to ministering to people of all ages. We are
committed to the Word of God without apology. Our goal is to always be Christ centered, Biblically based, and
Our purpose for establishing Cross Point Baptist Church is to touch the whole world with the whole Word. Our
motivation comes from a deep passion for Christ and a compassion for all people. Our desire here at Cross Point
is to be a multi-generational family that offers ministries that will touch the lives of all people of all ages. If you and
your family are looking for a place where your spiritual needs can be met and you can share your life with others,
then let me invite you to become a part of the Cross Point family. Hope to see you soon.
Together In Christ
|Activities for Children and Youth during all Sunday and
Nursery is provided during all Sunday and Wednesday services.
Breakfast 9:00 am
Bible Study 9:45 am
Worship 11:00 am
Fellowship / Meal 5:30 pm
Bible Study 6:30 pm
|Christ Centered. Biblically Based. Ministry Driven.
|Cross Point Baptist Church ♦ 3140 Swan Lake Road ♦ Bossier City, LA
|Come Join Us on Sundays for Worship and Wednesday Nights
for Bible Study and Fellowship
|For Sermon Audio -- Click Here
1. Mission Response Team -- The mission response team is open to anyone who wants to serve. We will be the hands and feet
of Jesus by taking care of the needs of those in the community. There is a 'needs list' located on youth bulletin board.
2. Ladies Bible Study - The Ladies' Bible studay has started again. Fill your body with lunch, your soul with fellowship, and your
spirit with His Word. 11:30 am every Thursday in the Fellowship hall. Bring a Friend!
3. Operation Christmas Child - Boxes are in the lobby if you would like to take one and fill it up to bless a child somewhere
around the world. Please don't forget to include your shipping fee of $7 in each box that you fill.
4. September 22 - 25 - Wade Kairos
5. October 2 - Small Groups will begin for the fall. The two studies we will have are Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University"
and "The Insanity of Obedience". Sign up sheets are in the foyer.
6. October 14 -15 - Married Couples Retreat - See Johnna for more information. Sign-up sheet in the foyer.
7. October 27 - 30 - Winn Kairos
For a complete list of Calendar Events, please Click Here