Knowing the importance of finding the right church home, let me personally invite you to prayerfully consider the
Cross Point family. As the pastor of this new and exciting church let me assure you that this is a healthy, friendly,
and warm group of believers. We have a great staff team committed to ministering to people of all ages. We are
committed to the Word of God without apology. Our goal is to always be Christ centered, Biblically based, and
Our purpose for establishing Cross Point Baptist Church is to touch the whole world with the whole Word. Our
motivation comes from a deep passion for Christ and a compassion for all people. Our desire here at Cross Point
is to be a multi-generational family that offers ministries that will touch the lives of all people of all ages. If you and
your family are looking for a place where your spiritual needs can be met and you can share your life with others,
then let me invite you to become a part of the Cross Point family. Hope to see you soon.
Together In Christ
|Activities for Children and Youth during all Sunday and
Nursery is provided during all Sunday and Wednesday services.
Bible Study 9:45 am
Worship 11:00 am
Fellowship / Meal 5:30 pm
Bible Study 6:30 pm
|Christ Centered. Biblically Based. Ministry Driven.
|Cross Point Baptist Church ♦ 3140 Swan Lake Road ♦ Bossier City, LA
|Come Join Us on Sundays for Worship and Wednesday Nights
for Bible Study and Fellowship
1. Ladies Bible Study - The ladies will be meeting every Thursday at the church for lunch and Bible Study. The meal starts at
11:30am with Bible Study to follow.
2. Men of the Cross - Our monthly Men of the Cross meeting will be held on November 13, 2018. John Alford, Men's Ministry
leader @ First Baptist Church, Haughton, will be our speaker. Please plan to join us for this night beginning @ 6 PM.
3. Men's Prayer Luncheon - The men will meet Tuesday October 16 @ Shane's Seafood & BBQ on Hwy 80 @ 11:30 for prayer
4. Operation Christmas Child - It is time to fill boxes for OCC. Boxes are in the foyer. Each box contains a label, packing
instructions and content ideas. Boxes will be due November 11. Please include $9 shipping cost for boxes. We will have a
packing party on Sunday, November 11 after services.
5. Cypress Point Nursing Home Visit - Please join us as we visit the residents of Cypress Point Nursing Home on Saturday,
October 20 @ 2 PM. We will be playing Bingo and enjoying refreshments. We are asking for donations to use as prizes. We are
in need of items for men. Examples include, pre-popped bags of popcorn, Kleenex, caps, socks, playing cards, puzzles (300
count) or any other generic items. Those can be given to Linda May. Children are welcome.
For a complete list of Calendar Events, please Click Here
|Deacon of the
|You can now pay your
tithe or donate to the
church by using Paypal.
Simply click the Paypal
Icon to the left and follow